View the Full LeadGenerator Installation Guide Youtube Playlist here.
1) First step after you have activated the plugin is to add the shortcode on the page where you want it. Usually this is on your Homepage but you can add it anywhere. Check our Examples page for ideas and free templates.
2) Click on the Form Settings tab to copy/paste the shortcode and begin editing your LeadGenerator form.
3) Think about exactly what you want your Main Products/Services are that you want to showcase, what information would be useful to find out about your visitors and where on your site you would like them to go once they have answered your questions?
4) Create 3 rows for each Section Label. In here add all of the different products and criteria that you have identified. We recommend 6 options for each section, 12 in total.
5) Add the URLs for the pages which relate to the options in Section 1. Users will be redirected to each of these URLs depending upon what they selected in Section 1.
6) Click on General settings and enter the correct SendTo emails address, names, Section titles and other necessary information. You can also add Mailchimp APIs and other 3rd party add-on services.
7) Add an Email Template into the large text box. Use the example we have provided to get you started. We have example templates you can use on our website. You can simply copy/paste our templates into the Custom CSS box at the bottom of the form page
8) Add all of the Titles of the options you have added on the previous page, to the settings at the bottom of this page. This is so you will be able to correctly select each option for the next section.
9) Click on the Automated Email Settings tab and create your first Post. Add the text/links you would like to appear if someone select the first category with the first criteria. Repeat for each variation of category and criteria, selecting them from the dropdowns at the bottom of the page.
10) Check the form on the front end, and fill in the Lead Generator Form as if you are a visitor – making sure it all works correctly. Check that the notification and sales emails have been sent and there are no typos!.
11) You can create unlimited variations of the LeadGenerator Form using the A/B Testing Forms tab. Each time you create a new form, it will create unique Shortcode that you can add on any page. Note: you cannot have more than one form on any one page.
12) Tweak, tweak and tweak! You can change the colours, size, fonts etc etc of the form and the HTML email easily. Each Form has a Custom CSS funcitonality, which you can edit to your hearts content! You could then use a service like Google Optimize to find the best variation of the form. If you need any help with this, contact us and we can help!
We have done our best to make the installation and upkeep of this plugin as easy and user-friendly as possible, however if you have any suggestions or issues, please Contact Us, we will be happy to help!
Note: this plugin includes a bundled version of Advanced Custom Fields Pro (ACF Pro), whose files are not to be used or distributed outside of this plugin.